Monday, October 15, 2012

Gift Ideas for Groomsmen: Gifts You Just Can't Go Wrong With

Yesterday, we discussed gifts that appeal to your groomsmen's personal interests.  Today, I'd like to continue our wedding party gift series with; Groomsmen's gifts that you just can't go wrong with. So here are my top picks:
  • A Nice Watch- I have never met a single guy who doesn't appreciate a nice wristwatch. This handsome Kenneth Cole watch can be a great choice.
 (Under $100.00)
  • A Monogrammed Cooler Bag
(Under $60.00)
  • Personalized Shot Glasses
(Under $15.00)
  • A Good Knife- I will admit that I don't understand the appeal of this one, but I have talked to many guys who have said that they would really appreciate a good knife.  Whether it be a hunting knife or a swiss army knife, guys just like knives.
  • A Personalized DeCapper Bottle Opener
(Under $30.00)


No comments: